Anker 10W Wireless Charging Pad, Able provides fast wireless charging speeds for all Qi-compatible smartphones, capable of charging to 10W, in the review.
- A high-efficiency chipset provides 10W high-speed charging for Samsung Galaxy, while iPhones get a boosted 5W, FOR BEST RESULTS, use a Quick Charge adapter (9V/2A) for Samsung Galaxy charging and a 5V/2A adapter for iPhone.
- The LED indicator lets you know the charging status. If the indicator is FLASHING BLUE: 1. Check to make sure that there are no objects between your phone and the charging surface. 2. Restart your phone. If the indicator is FLASHING GREEN, please try a different adapter and cable.
- PowerWave transmits charging power directly through protective cases. Rubber/plastic/TPU cases UNDER 5 MM THICKNESS ONLY. Magnetic and metal attachments or cards will prevent charging.
Input: 5V-2A / 9V-2A
10W Fast Charge Mode: Using QC 2.0/3.0 Adapter
– Samsung Galaxy S10 / S10+ / S10e / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+ / Samsung Note 8
7.5W Fast Charge Mode: Using QC 2.0/3.0 Adapter
– iPhone XS Max / iPhone XR / iPhone XS / iPhone X / iPhone 8 / 8 Plus
5W Standard Charge Mode: Using 5V/2A Adapter
– LG G7 / G7+ / V30+ / V30 / V35, Sony XZ2 / XZ2 Premium
– Pixel 3 / Pixel 3XL (The phone’s screen will display the message: Charging slowly.)
Design Anker 10W Wireless Charging:
The Anker 10W Wireless Charging comes in a small circular design with an Anker logo in the middle, a simple black design and a blue power lamp that works when charging your phone, and Micro-USB port.
The charger has a solid build with the top and bottom being a rubber mat that prevents both the wireless charger and your smartphone from sliding.
The charger has a length/width of 3.9 inches, and a thickness of 0.4 inches. The weight of the charger is 2.4 Ounces.
You may also like Samsung Wireless Power Bank 10000mAh Review – All You Need to Know.
Performance Anker 10W Wireless Charging:
Anker 10W Wireless Charging is capable of providing Fast wireless charging speeds for Samsung Galaxy smartphones. Which means that a Samsung phone will be able to charge at a 10W charging speed.
For all other Qi-compatible smartphones, including iPhones, they will charge at a 5W charging speed.
to powering this wireless charger, it’s done through its Micro-USB port.
However, in order to get 10W of charging for a Samsung smartphone, you must use a Quick Charge wall charger to power it.
once the wireless charger is plugged in and ready to use, you can just place your Qi-compatible smartphone on top.
to be positioned in a very particular way, and without any metal obstructing the path, lining up the phone to the pad just-so, and then beginning the charge.
If your phone has an expandable grip or your phone case is more than 5 mm thick, please remove your case/expandable grip before charging.
The charger does get a little warm if you’re using the 10W charging speed for Samsung smartphones.
- Do not use an iPhone 5V / 1A stock charger or a computer’s USB port to power your Anker wireless charger.
- If the LED light flashes while charging, please check to ensure that your phone case is less than 5 mm thick and has no metal or magnetic attachments, expandable grips, keys, or credit cards. Cases that contain metal, such as Pitaka, Evutec, and Spigen QNMP, will trigger foreign object detection and interrupt charging.
So that you’re looking for fast wireless charging speeds for all Qi-compatible smartphones, capable of charging to 10W, Anker 10W Wireless Charging Review you will like it.