Deepcool Macube 550, Gaming case Review is a Simple interface more practical design Omitting all unnecessary decorations with hidden air inlets and a magnetic glass panel to eliminate unnecessary things, continued review Deepcool Macube 550.
Features Deepcool Macube 550
- Full tower case that supports up to E-ATX motherboard, and 420mm GPU(when installed vertically).
- With novel functional designs and concise appearance designs, MACUBE 550 presents a mysticism and minimalism style.
- The tempered glass panel with an aluminum bar is aesthetic and convenient.
- The unique dragon scale ventilation holes on the backside panel add on the lingering charm of mysticism.
- The scale ventilation holes can serve as either intake or exhaust, thereby making the air path of the case flexible and efficient.
- Structure built with 0.8mm SGCC steel, sturdy, tenacious and corrosion-resistant.
- The combination of the matte coating and concealed logos brings a premium feeling.
You may also like ADATA XPG Invader Gaming Case Review – All You Need to Know.
Design and Performance:
Deepcool Macube 550 Full-Tower is a large gaming case with a simple SGCC steel design, no RGB lighting, and is durable and corrosion-resistant. Covered with a matte finish for a distinctive touch and comes in two versions.
Front I / O connectivity options include the usual USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A ports as well
The unique “lift design” on the front panel can hide the intake holes while providing enough air; the magnetic side glass panel with aluminum handle makes the installation convenient, safe and elegant, Audio input/output jacks.
Finally, the exhaust holes in the form of shields and peeled add, semi-transparent PSU hides power supply as well as cables for a clean look.
Supports Mini-ITX / Micro-ATX / ATX / Standard E-ATX motherboard with space for four 3.5-inch drives, three 2.5-inch drives and eight single-chip PCIe cards with two additional vertical slots. Moreover, it has many cooling options with fan support installed in front, side, and back.
The front and side sides support up to three 120 mm fans while the back supports a single 120 or 140 mm fan. Users can also choose a dedicated liquid cooling to really take advantage of the interior design or perhaps the AIO liquid cooler.
Highlights of the Macube 550 include a spacious cable management room, full SGCC chassis, vertical GPU slot, and maximum 360 mm radiator compatibility.