You think you saw the smallest computers in the world, you are wrong Chinese company iLife specialized in the manufacture of computers that are releasing a small computer may be the smallest today MP8 Micro PC Review.
iLife MP8 Micro PC As it is currently called and maybe put in a different name in the market under a different brand. This small, hand-sized baby cube comes with specifications that can really ruin its size.
Specifications MP8 Micro PC
- Gigabyte GA-PICO3350 Pico-ITX motherboard
- Intel Celeron N4100 quad-core Gemini Lake processor @ 1.10 GHz / 2.40 GHz (Burst Frequency) with Intel UHD graphics 600; 6W TDP
- System Memory – 4GB LPDDR3 Supports Single Channel DDR3L 1600/1866MHz
- Storage – 64GB eMMC flash. MicroSD card slot
- Gigabit LAN: 1 x Realtek Lan
- Video Output -HDMI output can drive up to a 4K monitor
- Audio – A headphone jack, digital audio via HDMI
- USB – 2x USB 3.0 ports, 1x USB Type-C power
- Misc – Power button
- Power Supply – Via USB-C port
- Dimensions – ~ 50 x 50 x 40 mm
To explore other options, read about the Beelink T4 Mini PC Review: Small size for great portability.
It has highlighted the structure of ultra-durable, moisture and short circuit protection, electrostatic protection. There seems to be no information on when the iLife MP8 Micro PC will come into production or be available for sale. If it is offered for sale, iLife has offered two versions: one featuring a structure made entirely of plastic and the other with a black metal exterior.
If it does go on sale, iLife showed off two versions: one that features a chassis made completely of plastic, and one that has a black metal exterior. There’s no word on how much the little computer will cost.