Ecobee4 Smart Thermostat has a sensor to manage and read hot or cold temperatures and detect occupancy, has a power-saving mode when no one feels this home, built-in Amazon Alexa Voice Service, Easy-to-use interface and app, All this and more In this review.
- Save money: up to 23% annually on heating or cooling costs.
- Room sensors: sensors signal to automatically switch to the right mode for comfort when you’re home or when you’re not.
- Easily install yourself: It only takes about 30 minutes, thanks to an easy to follow installation guide and an in-app step-by-step walkthrough.
- Control from anywhere: Easily adjust thermostat from wherever you are using your mobile app, or Apple Homekit, Amazon Alexa, Samsung SmartThings, IFTTT.
- Built-in ALEXA: BUILT-IN ALEXA: Control thermostat using voice with built-in Alexa. Ask to play music, hear the news, set a timer, adjust the temperature.
The ecobee4 Smart Thermostat comes with a modern black balloon design, 4 inches long with a full-color LCD touch screen. with a speaker stamped into its backside.
The Ecobee4’s interface features a glowing, flat touchscreen that displays the time, indoor and outdoor temperature, with a blue light on the top that flashes when you speak to it.
Installations Ecobee4 Smart Thermostat :
The Ecobee4 is easy to install. Wrap it on the mounting plate, then place the wires in place and attach the thermostat instead of the old one. Ecobee4 comes with one remote sensor. You can buy additional remote sensors in packs of two.
Performance Ecobee4 Smart Thermostat:
The addition of auxiliary sensors has made Ecobee4 the most effective thermostat ever. Once Ecobee4 is installed, you can select the sensors that will participate in the comfort settings, then evaluate those readings and detect occupancy to adjust your conditioning system accordingly. This helps to ensure that one area is not warmer than another to make homes warmer and more comfortable.
It has built-in speakers with voice recognition in the far-field and an ergonomically designed speaker for clear sound and full sound, it hears and responds well.
Through the website or app for mobile or thermostat, you can also set the “home”, “away” and “sleep” schedule, set holiday dates, set reminders to change the filter or alert you in case of high temperatures and thus save money. Adjust basic comfort settings for Home, Away, and Sleep.
The ecobee4 Smart Thermostat system is energy efficient, consuming only 0.2288 kWh of power per month. Powered by two lithium metal batteries, which connect to the Ecobee4 Smart Thermostaapp over Wi-Fi on Android and iOS devices, including Apple Watch.
At the end of the Ecobee4 Smart Thermostat Review, I think in terms of functionality, Ecobee4 provides intelligent home integration for a good price.